Dynamic and stable engineering and architecture firm seeks experienced Electrical Engineer.
- Establish project scope and budget for new or modified electrical systems.
- Collaborate with owners, architects, and other engineers for coordination complete design requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of current building and energy codes.
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies electrical systems and products.
- Perform energy savings and consumption calculations.
- Lead or assist in the design of building electrical systems to include: Lighting, power, fire alarm, low voltage, and emergency systems.
- Create construction documents for electrical systems utilizing Autodesk Revit.
- Create or edit electrical technical specifications.
- Perform construction administration of projects in construction. Responsibilities to include, site inspections, submittal reviews, response to RFIs, and complication of final punch list.
- Monitor company project budgets and timelines and ensure project completion within these parameters.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as electrical engineer.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit.
- Proficiency is Autocad.
- Ability to manage others and work well as a teammate.
JOIN THE TEAM
Do you have what it takes to join our team? We’d like to here from you.