Dynamic and stable architecture and engineering firm seeks experienced Licensed Architect.
- Coordinate with consultants, contractors, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Perform work on all phases of various architectural projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination, and correlation of construction drawings.
- Apply knowledge of design, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials in the resolution of complex technical and design issues as they arise.
- Prepare schematics, design development and construction documents. Develop, modify, and review production drawings and edit project narratives and specifications.
- Create technical specifications for materials and products.
- Prepare front end documents for public bids and procurements.
- Prepare AIA documents for the administration of a project.
- Research materials to determine appropriate selection for project.
- Plan, coordinate and administer projects from the initial programming stages all the way through to construction administration.
- Review construction submittals and assist project manager in construction administration.
- Analyze client problems and develop architectural solutions to those problems.
- Assist in the conceptualization and development of design ideas, generate diagrams, digital models, presentation materials and provide production work for numerous project types.
- 5-year Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Architecture.
- Minimum of 5 years of job-related experience.
- Registered architect with current license.
- Possess extensive experience and knowledge of building codes, standards, and building structures.
- Demonstrated experience using AutoCAD, REVIT, SketchUp, and Photoshop software.
- Ability to interact professionally and comfortably with a variety personalities and communication styles and build and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships.
- Strong leadership abilities and ability to manage teams and projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Time management skills.
JOIN THE TEAM
Do you have what it takes to join our team? We’d like to here from you.